Wednesday, June 22, 2011

George Clooney and Elisabetta -- IT'S OVER!!!!

Breaking News: George Clooney, Elisabetta Canalis Split

George Clooney, Elisabetta Canalis Split
Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty
Wednesday – June 22, 2011 
Attention, ladies: George Clooney is back on the market.
After two years together, he and Italian actress/model Elisabetta Canalis have called it quits. "We are not together anymore," the duo tells Us Weekly in a joint statement. "It's very difficult and very personal and we hope everyone can respect our privacy."
PHOTOS: George and Elisabetta's most romantic moments
All seemed well for the jet-setting pair -- who spent tons of time together, often with their families, at Clooney's Lake Como estate in Italy -- recently.
"I am very happy at the moment - thanks to my man and my fairytale is continuing," Canalis, 32, told Italian magazine Chi in its June issue. "We are a couple that never gets bored."
PHOTOS: All of George Clooney's women
But the notoriously private Clooney, 49, revealed in January that he wouldn't wed again -- not Canalis or anyone, for that matter.
"I was married," he quipped on Piers Morgan Tonight. "I gave it a shot." (Clooney and actress Talia Balsam were wed from 1989 to 1993.)
PHOTOS: Stars who've dated models
Yet Canalis seemed less averse to walking down the aisle. "I am a firm believer in marriage," she told Chi.  "In the future I will be married, but for the time being I am happy as I am," she says. "I don't need anything to confirm how happy I am."More.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment